We offer a wide range of services with suitable associated qualifications and equipment.
Japanese Knotweed Ireland Ltd operates offices and Dublin and Cork and offers a countrywide service.
Resources and qualifications
- Construction Industry Federation (CIF) members.
- Resident Ecologist and Environmental Scientist.
- Resident Horticulturist researching proprietary IAPS control techniques.
- PCA Qualified Surveyors.
- Experienced PSDP & PSCS appointments.
- Managing Safety in Construction.
- Temporary Traffic Design Level 1 & 2 and Signing Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks.
- PA1, PA6, PA6AW, PA6INJ qualified operatives.
- SUD Professional Users registration.
- 360° Excavator, CSCS Site dumper, CSCS Telescopic handler, ATV.
- First Aid Response / Occupational First Aid
- All Operatives are SafePass and Manual handling ticket holders.
We operate in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 18001, ISO 14001 standards
Japanese Knotweed Ireland Ltd has a diverse Client base, ranging from State to semi state entities, and from the commercial and private sectors also.
A selection of our clients some of which are listed below.